Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Etsy Rocks!

If you don't shop, or at least browse, on Etsy, you should. Why? Because it is totally awesome and because I have a Favorites list there, in case you want to buy me something.

Borrowed from the Etsy FAQs:
What is Etsy?
Etsy is an online marketplace where you can buy and sell items that are handmade,as well as vintage goods and crafting supplies.


How do you pronounce Etsy?
Etsy rhymes with the girls' name Bets
y.

If you want to check out my favorites:
  1. Go to www.etsy.com
  2. Click on Buy
  3. Scroll down and click on Connections
  4. Find User: katgill111
  5. Click on the little body and select Profile
  6. Click on Favorites

You can look at Favorite Items or Favorite Sellers. By the time you look at my favorites, the items I chose might be gone, but I typically like similar stuff from the favorite sellers. Some of my favorite sellers were chosen when shopping for other people, so don't assume I want everything you see.

You can also click on the items to see who else likes it. Scarfmaker and I like the same purse; she (or he) has excellent taste.


-Kathryn

No comments: